- Stand erect with your feet 3-4 feet apart, balanced and firmly grounded. Breathegentle deep breaths.
- Inhale, lengthen the spine, stretch arms overhead.
- Exhale, bend forward from the hip joints, keeping the spine straight.
- Place hands on the floor, under the shoulders. Inhale, exhale gentle deep breaths.
- Lifting the hips up, bend further as you breath out to bring the head toward the floor in between the hands.
- Separate the thighs.
This entry was posted in Art of Living Posts
and tagged Art of Living Yoga
. Bookmark the permalink